We personally suggest using the ‘clean all’ option in such cases. Flash the ROM and verify that the device can boot, and only then lock the bootloader using the ‘fastboot flashing lock‘ command. It’s an unofficial database created by Youssif Shaaban Alsager (yshalsager) that provides flashable MIUI ROMs (including Fastboot ROMs) for all Xiaomi devices. Unlike a Recovery ROM, installing a Fastboot ROM requires your device to have an unlocked bootloader. If you haven’t done this already, then just download the official Mi Unlock Tool and follow the instructions here.
- Xiaomi does not sell any of its phones with unlocked bootloaders, so if you do receive an unlocked Xiaomi phone then you can be certain that someone has messed with the software.
- This file can be used for fix hang on logo and bricked device and other software problems.
- However, the Stock ROM typically lacks customization options and additional features.
- With the help of the Android Debug bridge, you can install custom ROMs, mods, GApps, backup Android, flash official stock firmware, and install Android apps.
- If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments.
And where they are available, they’re also more difficult to install than either of the other methods we’ve outlined. Some require a manual approach using the ADB and Fastboot tools with the command line. How to do this depends on what app you used when rooting. If you used SuperSU, for example, go to the Settings tab, select Full Unroot, then reboot your phone again.
To flash via fastboot though, your Xiaomi smartphone’s bootloader has to be unlocked first. After Mi PC Suite is installed, make sure that your phone is in fastboot mode, connect your phone to a computer, and select the correct ROM file to flash. Before flashing your Xiaomi phone via fastboot, the device’s bootloader must already be unlocked. If you have not done this, click here to learn how. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Mi 10 firmware” on your device. In this guide, i share how to Update XIAOMI Stock Firmware – All Methods.
Not only do we provide the most recent Odin version, but we also provide download links for all prior Mi Flash Tool versions. Before you firmware use Mi Flash Tool to flash fastboot firmware on your device, you should know a few things. Firstly, you need to download the custom ROM which you wish to flash to your smartphone. Let’s see how to flash a custom ROM on any Android device using TWRP recovery. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.